We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high quality content to Arah The Quill.
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), and we will review it for potential publication on our site.
Why Write for Arah The Quill?
By writing for ATQ you get to:
- Touch lives.
- Support positive change.
- Connect with a global audience
- Share your unique voice and messages.
- Share your bio underneath your article about who you are and what you do, including a photo of you, a link to your website and links to your social media.
The Type of Articles We Welcome
You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relate to the overarching categories below.
- Faith and Spirituality
- Career & Business
- Mental Health
- Race & Culture
- Politics & Current Events
- Society & Activism
Please pick your own article topic. You are best placed to choose the topic based on your own unique passions, experiences and area of professional expertise. We are unable to respond to email inquiries asking us to choose topics or to pre-qualify article ideas.
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your article, exactly per the below guide, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send within the body of the email (not as attachments) in this order please…
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words or less
- Link for your website (if applicable)
- Links for your social media profiles (if applicable)
PHOTO: Plus please attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format).
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons. (We are a very small team at ATQ and receive a large volume of submissions. It is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.)
- Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).